in Partnership with
The CNA program in California as offered through McKallen Medical is not a part of Lifework Education's ABHES grant of accreditation.
Online Evening and Clinical Schedule
Online Theory Classes are offered online via Zoom on Monday – Thursday. Clinicals are 7:00am-5:30pm at a local skilled nursing facility. 6 week course
**Skills Practice Labs are available on Fridays or Saturdays in Rancho Cucamonga, CA**
Fill out the Inquiry Form to give us an idea of what you're looking for in your career path!
Explore your financing options:
- Employer Sponsorship (if available in your area):
We have partnered with some of the best and most prominent employers in the region, to bring you the opportunity to cover the cost of your tuition, as well as ensure your future with a guaranteed job position upon graduation.
We offer financing available to suit your needs and give you the flexibility to start a program when it's right for you.
- Textbook & Workbook
- 1 Uniform CPR/BLS Certification
- Job Assistance
- Livescan Fingerprinting
Minimum Admission Requirements
- Ages 16 or Above (must have parent or guardian permission if under 18)
- Valid Government Photo ID (Drivers License/State ID, Passport, etc)
- Social Security Card or Tax ID Number (TIN) letter from IRS
- Internet Access
- Gmail Email Account
- Microsoft Word Software
- Web Camera
- **Online Classes will be taught via Google Classroom and Zoom
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Continuing education courses are not included within this institution’s ABHES grant of accreditation