What is a Virtual CPR, AED, First Aid Course?
A virtual CPR, AED, and First Aid class is a training course that teaches you these lifesaving skills entirely online. It's a convenient and flexible alternative to traditional in-person classes, allowing you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
Here's a breakdown of what you can expect:
- CPR: You'll learn how to recognize and respond to a cardiac emergency, including how to perform chest compressions and rescue breaths.
- AED: You'll learn how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) to deliver an electric shock to restart a heart that's not beating normally.
- First Aid: You'll learn how to handle common emergencies like bleeding, choking, and burns.
- Online modules: These modules cover the theoretical aspects of CPR, AED, and first aid. They may include videos, animations, and interactive quizzes.
- Virtual skills session: This session is led by a certified instructor via video conferencing. You'll practice your skills on a CPR training manikin and learn how to use an AED simulator.
- Convenience: You can take the class from anywhere, anytime.
- Flexibility: You can learn at your own pace and pause or rewind as needed.
- Cost-effective: Virtual classes are often cheaper than in-person classes.
- Accessibility: Virtual classes make it easier for people with disabilities or busy schedules to get trained.
Why Choose Virtual Training?
Tailor your education journey to your unique learning style and schedule. Lifework Education's Virtual Learning approach allows you to engage with content at your own pace, ensuring a deeper understanding of the material.
Virtual training options for CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), AED (Automated External Defibrillator), and First Aid training offer several advantages, making them a viable and sometimes preferred choice for individuals and organizations
Accessibility: Virtual training allows participants to access courses from anywhere with an internet connection. This is particularly useful for individuals in remote areas or those unable to attend in-person classes.
Convenience: Participants can choose when and where to complete their training, offering flexibility that traditional in-person classes may not provide. This is especially helpful for individuals with busy schedules or those juggling multiple responsibilities.
Safety and Health Concerns: In situations where there are health and safety concerns, such as during a pandemic, virtual training provides a safer alternative to in-person gatherings. Participants can maintain social distancing and reduce the risk of exposure to infectious diseases
- Interactive Learning: Virtual training platforms incorporate interactive elements, such as quizzes, simulations, and multimedia content. This enhances engagement and improves retention of critical life-saving skills.
Whether you are in Law Enforcement, Manufacturing, Utilities, or Child Care, this course will equip you with the necessary techniques and methods to effectively respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children, or infants.
American Red Cross Virtual Learning Course
Adult First Aid, CPR and AED